Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
You will make an impact by ensuring Lytx is a place where every person has a sense of belonging and can build a career. You are a thought leader and influencer, and have a track record of implementing impactful DEI and talent management solutions in a growing business. The Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and Talent Management will lead strategy and implementation of DEI programs for Lytx with a focus on elevating and integrating DEI across our talent programs including recruitment, development and retention. Additionally you will be accountable for managing and executing our talent management programs, including leadership development, HiPo development and talent assessment. This new role requires a focus on building relationships and enrolling leaders and employees at all levels to develop and embed DEI and Talent Management solutions at Lytx. This role is part of the People & Corporate Operations team and you will report directly to the Sr. Director, Talent.
YOU WILL GET TO:
- Serve as the DEI expert, consulting with senior leaders, employees and human resources to identify areas of opportunity to effectively build and align short and long-term companywide DEI strategies and tactics to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at Lytx.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and operationalize policies and processes that foster a more diverse, equitable and inclusive environment.
- Heighten awareness and education of our people leaders and employees on DEI matters through development of trainings, workshops and roundtable experiences.
- Manage and execute talent management programs including but not limited to talent reviews, talent development, and leadership development supported by ongoing learning programs.
- Identify the metrics and processes that will help us measure progress and accountability across our talent & DEI programs. Develop and maintain a dashboard to track our progress and leverage the data to continue to enhance our programs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into DEI and Talent Management strategies and execute practical scalable solutions in a high growth environment.
- Strong understanding of industry benchmarks, leading practices and innovations in DEI, as well as the strengths and drawbacks of what has been tried to date.
- Experience designing and implementing Learning & Development programs related DEI & Talent Management leveraging knowledge of learning science and adult learning principles.
- Strong command of models, frameworks, tools and solutions to increase leadership effectiveness. Including but not limited to, behavioral change, emotional intelligence, change leadership, high performing team effectiveness and coaching.
- Collaborative decision-making and ability to forge successful partnerships cross functionally and at all levels of the organization.
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate transparently and concisely.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with experience leading DEI efforts in a corporate setting, resulting in a record of furthering business strategies and creating best practices. Minimum of 12 years of experience in any Human Resources discipline, preferably Learning & Org Development.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.