Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Senior Tax Accountant position will handle a wide-range of tax issues, including quarterly and annual global tax provisions, R&D tax credits, sales and use tax issues, income tax returns, property tax compliance, GST and VAT reporting and various audits. The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for applying tax knowledge and experience to prepare and review specific tax forms, including obtaining and analyzing source data, understanding tax issues, recognizing, and communicating potential risks and communicating effectively with stakeholders.
You’ll Get To:
- Prepare quarterly and annual global tax provisions
- Prepare and review of uncertain tax positions (FIN 48)
- Responsible for Indirect tax filings including; Sales & Use tax, VAT & GST
- Responsible for supporting the business by addressing and responding to sales and use tax inquiries. Perform research as necessary regarding taxation of new business lines, products and law changes
- Effectively manage state audits, reviews, and notices
- Work collaboratively and coordinate projects such as R&D tax credit and Section 382 analyses with our tax outsourcing partners
- Assist with federal and state extension requests and estimated tax payments
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field; Master’s Degree or CPA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of tax experience; preferably a combination of both public and private accounting experience
- Experience with tax return preparation, including multi-state apportionment and revenue sourcing
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong analytical, verbal communication and tax technical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Understanding of accounting for income taxes
- Ability to perform tax research and communicate tax consequences of various operations and positions
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of international tax concepts, a plus
- NetSuite knowledge preferred
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.