Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
The Channel Marketing Manager applies channel knowledge to develop and execute strategies to reach a variety of strategic relationships Lytx has established including insurance carriers and brokers, referral partners and resellers, integration partners, and risk management companies.
You will work directly with channel partners to develop and execute account-specific marketing plans that drive demand for Lytx solutions. In collaboration with the channels team and others across the sales and marketing organizations you will define demand generation strategies, drive content creation, develop compelling messaging and promotions, and design and execute programs in order to drive lead referrals and quality sales leads.
You’ll get to:
- Build a sustainable competitive advantage through enabling and driving strategic partnerships that unlock customer value and purchase convenience through the marketing and delivery of Lytx solutions.
- Maximize revenue and profit through insightful channel strategies, lead referral programs, and relationships well supported by Lytx marketing and sales.
- Develop channel-related marketing plans and programs, in sync with Lytx business objectives and partner capabilities.
- Support the launch and enablement of our Lytx Integration Network through developing and activating co-branded marketing initiatives focused on promoting technical integrations and expanded value propositions
- Generate sales leads from channel partners and resellers that align with market focus and convert at high rates into bookings
- Evaluate and measure partner marketing programs, providing regular analytics and recommendations for optimization
- Build sales tools and collateral to drive and accelerate engagement
- Develop and execute programs to assist and/or insent channel partners and referral resellers in the delivery of Lytx products, solutions and services
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field; or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 8 years of experience with in business-to-business marketing
- Experience developing scaleable sales tools to support diverse channel needs
- Extensive experience defining and implementing integrated marketing campaigns and programs, and performance optimization
- Experience with content marketing and lead nurturing required
- Demonstrated impact on improving channel effectiveness
- Possess a growth and data-driven mindset, with proven expertise in testing and measurement strategies, methodologies, and tools.
- Direct and indirect Channel marketing experience with insurance carriers and/or VARs experience preferred
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.