Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
We are looking for a Director, Digital Marketing & Operations who has experience scaling digital marketing for hyper-growth B2B organizations. This candidate will be a true change agent, helping us measure, optimize, scale, and personalize our demand generation and nurture campaigns using automation, technology, and data. From managing pay-per-click (PPC), the website to technical SEO and data analytics, we need a true performance marketer who can deliver a digital marketing strategy that will positively impact revenue performance. An ideal candidate is an equal part operator and analyst-- enabling and optimizing our top of funnel, programs, channels, and campaigns through best-in-class tools and by creating, documenting, teaching, and enforcing processes. In addition to being passionate about Lytx, our ideal candidate is a people-first leader who is passionate about retaining and developing world-class talent.
You’ll Get To:
- Define and drive an effective digital lead generation strategy that targets top-of-the-funnel programs to fuel pipeline growth for the sales organization. Focus on digital channels to produce leads into the pipeline, tracking through to revenue for the business including a focus on lead conversion efficiency.
- Oversee the digital marketing team, with a highly technical approach around analytics, PPC, SEO, and top of funnel delivery of quality traffic to the website, weighing in on conversion optimization testing and suggesting process improvements and automation opportunities to scale our growing business.
- Oversee the technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation and other Lytx resources) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads, and optimize the technology and processes that fuel the marketing team.
- Manage the marketing operations team responsible for implementing and measuring multi-touch campaigns across the buyer’s journey.
- Hold regular reviews with sales to ensure end-to-end lead management (lead-to-sale) visibility and solicit feedback for future improvements to the process, report on performance, and drive cross-functional collaboration between sales and marketing leadership.
- Define a holistic marketing database management strategy that supports data unification and access across internal systems, ensures data quality to ensure data hygiene in the database.
- Facilitate the annual marketing planning process, including establishing KPIs to support revenue targets.
- Manage the approach for measuring the business impact of marketing campaigns and tactics and oversee marketing and sales dashboards to track key success metrics for the team and executive leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, statistics or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 12 years marketing experience with an emphasis in digital marketing and marketing operations in a B2B high-growth environment.
- Minimum 5 years building, managing and mentoring high-performance teams with the ability to adapt to change.
- Hands-on admin experience with Marketo and Salesforce required.
- Recognized as an SEO, SEM, and digital advertising expert.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar advertising budgets for B2B companies.
- Built and presented detailed acquisition models.
- Strong understanding setting up campaign attribution programs, lead scoring, campaign management and project management.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.