Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
**This position will work remotely from the clients HQ which is located in the Forth Worth area.
At Lytx we are passionate about our work and inspired to help make our roadways safer. Serving as the main point of contact for Lytx clients, the Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing assigned Clients throughout the client lifecycle, from deployment through renewal. The CSM works closely with our Client to understand their business and safety objectives, then designs a program solution that best meets their needs. The CSM will educate the client on best practices, as well as focus on change management and user adoption. This role is best suited for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves building relationships, helping others and solving problems, while working cross-functionally to ensure program success. This position plays a crucial role in ensuring our Customers are happy and stay a long-term partner who implements our products across their entire fleet.
What you get to do:
- Develop and execute a customized Program Management Plan to meet Clients’ safety program objectives
- Be the main point of contact for the Client from deployment through to renewal
- Build strong relationships resulting in high levels of client engagement with assigned accounts
- During deployment responsible for designing and configuring the platform to meet the unique needs of the client and ensure it helps to solve their problems
- Act as a subject matter expert and consult on topics including change management, communication strategy, risk management, coaching techniques and more
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution of installations, training and customer support
- Create and deliver effective onsite and web-based training and best practice presentations
- Present data analytics highlighting program performance and financial metrics to executive level clients
- Provide day-to-day support to Safety Leaders
- Partner with Account Team on expansion opportunities and renewal efforts
- Work to mitigate churn
- Serve as a point of escalation for Client issues
- Responsible for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Assist in managing or leading special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience desired
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in an account management role within a fast-paced, commercial products or SaaS environment
- Strong customer focus and problem resolution skills
- Experience working with all levels of an organization
- Aptitude for numbers and expert skills with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to effectively present key performance metrics to executive level clients
- Great organizational skills for customer and product information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong technical acumen; ability to learn technical products quickly and work effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects
- Experience with managed services, trucking, and fleet industry is highly preferred
- Ability to travel 10-15%