You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who can help build and maintain our company Intranet site in SharePoint. The SharePoint Developer/Administrator will design, develop and admin solutions to business problems based on SharePoint development capabilities. Some exposure to SharePoint administrator on hybrid solution.
What you'll do:
- Develop Web look Intranet Portal Collaboration Intranet Site and Branding on SharePoint platform or using Live Tiles solution
- Build new landing page, department templates/pages, newsletter, banner and videos accessible to any devices
- Implement, deploy, package, and maintain new intranet portal site and SharePoint site
- Create using (SharePoint Framework SPx) website designs with OOTB, UI extension, page layouts, themes, and display templates
- Create web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management
- Build workflow forms using SharePoint Designer, and PowerApps/Flow
- Migrate data from SharePoint Online to SP 2010/2013/2016 using Sharegate, Quest, or Metalogix migration tool
What you need:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a SharePoint Developer role using SharePoint online/O365 and SharePoint on Premise 2013/2016
- Experience in client interaction and understanding business application, business data flow and migration from SP 2010 or 2013 to 2016
- Experience in SharePoint Frame work, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administrating.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, organized and work in a fast-paced business environment with special requests
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SDLC process, performing unit testing, and packing to deploy from DEV to PROD
- Strong knowledge of the .Net framework (C#), IIS, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint site configuration
- Strong Project Management skills
- Must have expertise building and/or maintaining collaboration sites and/or programs
- Excellent knowledge around UI/UX
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.