We are looking for an experienced candidate who can help build and maintain our company Intranet site in SharePoint. The SharePoint Developer/Administrator will design, develop and admin solutions to business problems based on SharePoint development capabilities. Some exposure to SharePoint administrator on hybrid solution.
What you'll do:
- Develop Web look Intranet Portal Collaboration Intranet Site and Branding on SharePoint platform or using Live Tiles solution
- Build new landing page, department templates/pages, newsletter, banner and videos accessible to any devices
- Implement, deploy, package, and maintain new intranet portal site and SharePoint site
- Create using (SharePoint Framework SPx) website designs with OOTB, UI extension, page layouts, themes, and display templates
- Create web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management
- Build workflow forms using SharePoint Designer, and PowerApps/Flow
- Migrate data from SharePoint Online to SP 2010/2013/2016 using Sharegate, Quest, or Metalogix migration tool
What you need:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a SharePoint Developer role using SharePoint online/O365 and SharePoint on Premise 2013/2016
- Experience in client interaction and understanding business application, business data flow and migration from SP 2010 or 2013 to 2016
- Experience in SharePoint Frame work, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administrating.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, organized and work in a fast-paced business environment with special requests
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SDLC process, performing unit testing, and packing to deploy from DEV to PROD
- Strong knowledge of the .Net framework (C#), IIS, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint site configuration
- Strong Project Management skills
- Must have expertise building and/or maintaining collaboration sites and/or programs
- Excellent knowledge around UI/UX
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.