Prominent company in Pataskala is looking for a Store Support Analyst. In this role, you'll be assisting stores with troubleshooting equipment involved in their point of sales system. This role is 20% technical & 80% warehouse. Ideally this person would have experience working in a warehouse (shipping, receiving & inventory), a great customer service background and an ability to understand computer hardware. Any experience with point of sale systems is a huge plus, but not necessary. This is a 6 month contract that could extend and pay starts at $18 per hour, and increases with experience. It would be great for anyone anxious to start their career in the IT field with a great company!
What you will be doing:
- Supports level I analysts with the resolution of escalated issues within the IT Service Management system to ensure the defined service level agreement is still meet.
- Supports break/fix and depot processes for all POS hardware by maintaining hardware and software inventory thresholds. Interface with all internal teams that support store processes as well as maintaining relationships with hardware and software vendors to assist with maintenance support as required.
- Supports all technology related needs for brand real estate activity, which includes New Store openings, existing store remodel and store closings. Coordination of various vendors to ensure integration timeline for a given real estate activity and coordination of hardware configuration.
- Performs project work related to supporting stores and the store technology.
- Administrative â€“ Tracks time in time tracking tool, attends weekly status meetings and other meetings, maintains incident tickets, emails, and other documentation.
Work experience and Education Requirements:
- Warehouse shipping, receiving, and inventory experience
- Quality Assurance experience, inclusive of hardware testing.
- Strong and proven ability to multitask
- Experience with PCs, Windows OS, and Microsoft Office products
- Attention to detail
- Ability to identify trends and communicate accordingly
- Understanding of computer hardware; specifically point of sale systems
- Must possess strong customer service skills, excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow process, adhere to a schedule and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with internal partners, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to be flexible to support the business needs.