Contract Manager - Part Time
One Year Contract with Potential for Perm!
Remote with Equipment Provided
Hourly Pay Rate: $40.00
Large Pharma company is looking for someone to work collaboratively with our partners to orchestrate product contractual agreements throughout the review and redline process. Ideally, this person will be comfortable working the bulk of their hours in the middle of the week but this is flexible. If interested, please apply!
What you will be doing:
- Conduct first pass review of contracts, amendments, CDAs, MSAs from product manufacturers.
- Monitor & track edits and approvals as received from reviewers.
- Consolidate redlines/comments, review/work and upon approval, return redlines to manufacturer.
- Coordinate Virtual meeting with manufacturer for review of redlines if applicable conduct real-time editing during meeting.
- Track agreement processing to ensure timely processing for execution prior to established Effective Date.
- Upon completion, route fully executed document to internal team members and process storage of document.
- Provide any additional support as determined by Manager and Account Executive team.
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelors degree HIGHLY preferred
- 7 yrs work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Customer service, problem solving, and analytical skills required
- At least 5 years sales experience with contract negotiations or at least 5 years experience with negotiating/redlining contracts
- Ability to read & comprehend contracts, amendments, CDAs, MSAs.