Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) is an award-winning IT consulting firm based in Columbus, OH. We now have an opening for Guidewire PolicyCenter Developers in Columbus, Ohio.
Direct applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies, please.
This is a right-to-hire position with our client.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Personal or Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience and Guidewire PolicyCenter experience are a must
- GOSU Development
- Java, REST, and SOAP Web Services
- Guidewire Configuration Development (GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow, Activity and Product Model development)
- Integration with External Systems using GOSU Scripting and Guidewire Platform-supported integration techniques
- Experience in configuring and developing Policy Center.
- Policy transactions/job configuration
- Experience implementing multiple LOBS
- Product Modeling,
- Rating Management
- Reinsurance Management
- Forms Management
- Policy Revisioning
- UW Authority
- Account Management
- User Management
- Producer Management
- Policy Center Administration
- Guidewire BillingCenter
- Guidewire ClaimCenter
- SQL Server, NoSQL database experience
- Splunk, SoapUI, Postman, or similar tools
- Experience or knowledge in AWS tools such as AWS batch, S3, CloudWatch, or others
- Microservices architecture and containers experience
- Strong experience in multiple technologies and design techniques
- Designing program logic to meet specifications and adhere to development and architecture standards.
- Preparing test data leveraging automated unit test framework (when possible).
- Analyzing production programs to isolate problems or to determine more efficient methods.
- Mentoring and coaching associates within team and across multiple disciplines on technology, process, or projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent writing skills to produce documents for technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly with any audience and give technical presentations clearly and effectively
We are seeking Guidewire PolicyCenter Developers to develop and modify applications and lead a team of developers while also working collaboratively with senior leaders for our client. Our client is working with Guidewire releases 8 and 9. You will analyze requirements and design, develop, and test solutions. You will also:
- Configure and develop within several areas of PolicyCenter
- Collaborate with system architects, vendors, and business partners.
- Work effectively with multiple assignments and teams to meet completion dates.
- Train and mentor other staff members
- Perform full stack development
- Analyze existing program logic to determine best method of accomplishing required changes or cause of program malfunction.
- Maintain and modify programs currently in production to keep them responsive to user
- Manage error handling and code exceptions
- Design program logic to meet specifications and to adhere to development and architecture standards.
- Prepare test data and thoroughly test code leveraging automated unit test framework
- Analyze production programs to isolate problems
- Document and maintain program specifications according to company standards.
- Develop administrative reports as needed
- Mentor and coach associates within team and across multiple disciplines
We’re growing, and we need great people to grow with us! Simply put, we’re enabled to hire the best. Our Project Delivery, Enterprise Support, Information Security, and Development Services practices are led by DTS consultants who help select our employees and then guide them. What’s in it for you? A collaborative, supportive environment where high standards, quality, and excellence are the norm.
It has an exciting Information Technology market, a reasonable cost of living, a low unemployment rate, and a strong quality of life! It’s the 14th-largest city in the United States and is home to fifteen (15) Fortune 1000 companies which are all very dependent on IT.
By building a clear sense of purpose and strong relationships within Dedicated Tech Services, the staff and leadership team can then aspire to be the technology service provider whose quality services set the standard by which others are measured and that our clients ask for by name.
In addition to the opportunity to work for a caring and supportive company, DTS offers health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401K plan, bonus options, and more! Please visit our web site for more information: https://www.dtsdelivers.com
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer