International Financial Planning Organization in the San Gabriel Valley is looking for SMART and TALENTED people with high INTEGRITY to get on the bus and join our team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates field underwriting through policy delivery and service.
- Maintains strong and productive relationships with insurance companies and vendors.
- Key contact for insurance carriers, underwriters, advisors and clients.
- Completes underwriting negotiations on all lines of business (life, annuities, long term care, disability, securities) with respective carriers.
- Provides recommendations regarding cases regardless of their size and products.
- Oversees policy services requests and client portfolio reviews.
- Meets requests within the promised time frames and parameters.
- Strong attention to detail and extreme accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive negotiation and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time wisely
- Takes ownership of issues; Meets deadlines; Engages to resolve conflicts
- Ability to create, design and implement new methods and procedures
- Works well in a team environment showing consistent respect for others
- Ability to function well in a high volume environment with changing schedules, deadlines, etc.
Experience and Education
- Minimum 5 years of life and annuities underwriting and/or new business processing management experience
- Knowledge of life insurance and annuity products, underwriting concepts, medical terminology and risk factors
- Strong technical background with agency management systems (Agency Integrator, CRM/D365, Office365/SharePoint, etc.)
- College degree or equivalent work experience