Manager In Training / Leadership Development
Voted TOP WORKPLACE 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Voted Forbes Top 25 of Best Career Opportunities
- Leadership development, mentoring, coaching and training a team of highly motivated representatives.
- Responsible for daily operations, long term and short term tasking, financial reports, progress and persistence tracking.
- Leading and coaching levels of benefits representatives on providing Supplemental and Retirement benefits for Labor Union, Credit Unions and Association Members
- Direct Customer service, working directly with clients who request benefit services.
- $70,000 first year with RESIDUAL INCOME
*To apply for our position please email a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be an excellent choice for our company.*
Job Type: Full-time with Guaranteed Advance and Weekly Bonus