What you will Do:
- Assists physician with patient assessment, examinations and treatment.
- Documents patient care observations and activities according to professional standards and procedures
- Sets up for various procedures and assists physicians with procedures as needed
What we are looking for:
- Graduate of a medical assistant program or completion of academic programs in advanced medical skills such as EMT, EMT-P, LPN, or a Military Medical Corpsman training course and/or current enrollment in nursing program, and/or 2-3 years of previous medical office experience
- Obtain Nationally recognized Medical Assistant Certification or Registration within 90 days of hire
- Self- Motivated, independent, organized, able to prioritize work
- Exceptional customer service skills. Must be able to work as a member of a team
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.