AdaCore is seeking a talented and highly-motivated Technical Account Manager !
Everything we do at AdaCore is centered around helping developers build safe, secure and reliable software.
For over 20 years, we've worked with global leaders across avionics, aerospace and defense industries, building tools and providing services that ease the complex and difficult process of developing high-integrity software. As the need for truly secure and reliable applications expands into industries such as automotive, medical, energy, and IOT, we’re advancing our time-tested technologies to bring expertise and services to help a whole new generation of developers.
Our 120 experts worldwide in the US (New York, Lexington), France (Paris, Toulouse, Grenoble and Vannes), the UK and Estonia all play a role in developing bleeding edge technologies to meet the highest grade of software development.
Joining AdaCore is about joining a culture of innovation, openness, collaboration and dependability, which defines how we work together, with our customers and partners.
About this Role
The Technical Account Manager role at AdaCore is the front-line for technical success in the safety-critical programming language market. You will join a dynamic team of sales professionals and subject matter experts who are focused on ensuring the safety and reliability of the world’s foremost critical software. While engaging with customers, whose domains’ range from civilian and military aerospace to autonomous vehicles and finance, you will use your deep technical experience and expert knowledge of the Ada and SPARK programming language ecosystems to advocate for the usage of AdaCore’s technologies as the premier solution for the development of safety critical systems. As a primarily customer-facing role, the Technical Account Manager position requires a challenging mix of superb interpersonal skills, as well as a wide set of technical experience to ensure the success and satisfaction of AdaCore’s customers.
- Assist Account Managers to qualify pre-sales and post-sales technical inquiries and strategic opportunities
- Ensure customer success by developing technical rapport with key customer stakeholders and technical leaders in conjunction with Account Managers and other sales team members
- Drive product presentations and lead technical discussions in pre-sales and post-sales technical interchanges
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Product Engineering teams to develop custom proposals to solve complex customer challenges
- Partner with potential and current customers to facilitate successful evaluations of new products and services
- Contribute to strategic and community marketing activities by authoring blog posts, white-papers, technical documentation, and presenting webinars and pre-recorded videos
- Represent the company at trade-shows, technical conferences, and educational events
- Advocate for customer needs by partnering with Product Managers and Product Engineering to provide product feedback collected from field visits and technical interchanges
- Provide technical support to sales and marketing teams as a subject matter expert in all of the company’s product lines and technologies
- Evangelize the Ada and SPARK programming languages with a focus on safety-critical software development as an expert in the languages and their respective tool suites
- Leverage your deep technical background and expertise in the company’s technologies to guide customers in the adoption of new and exciting products
- Develop best practices based on exchanges and experiences with customer engagements to help the company grow its subscription base and reputation in the industry
Beyond the job
We are looking for engineers who want their work to have a direct impact on improving the reliability, safety and security of the software that modern society has grown increasingly dependent on in an international environment. Our sales and marketing team is staffed with multi-talented, tenacious and creative individuals; and our HR team is committed to ensuring your tenure with AdaCore is a positive one. Our cultural diversity is one of our strengths, enabling us to operate successfully on an international scale and we celebrate it during our social events (summer meetings, activity week-ends, Christmas dinner etc).
We encourage our employees to explore their curiosity by providing them ongoing and lifelong training from their first day in AdaCore with a strong onboarding plan. As we know that juggling work and life is challenging, we offer flexibility to accommodate personal needs and work commitments.
AdaCore offers competitive compensation, benefits and thoughtful perks. We go beyond industry standards to help keep our employees comfortable and satisfied both on and off the job, no matter where they are based.