WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make a difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow, and we hope you’ll grow with us!
Compass Cove Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC is seeking a Golf Sales Director.
The Golf Sales Director, spends a significant amount of time overseeing high-profile bookings using online platforms, researching potential clients, processing paperwork, making inbound and outbound calls, emails, and online web chats. The Golf Sales Director also moves around the property to conduct site tours and as needed to meet Golf groups. Outside sales calls as well as some local travel to meet with prospective clients may also be necessary.
The Golf Sales Director Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Corresponds and builds and maintains positive relationships with all appropriate golf personnel, including contacts at local golf courses, and potential clients, to encourage repeat and recurring business
- Works closely with all other departments on property, communicating group needs to appropriate departments to ensure they are prepared for group arrivals
- Overcomes hesitations of clients to close and book sales
- Prepares proposals, contracts, and any other documentation deemed necessary
- Processes financials, including; room rates, budgeting, golf packages & prices, generating sales income, and all aspects of financial management
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding the golf sales process
- Works with a large variety of different individuals
- Works with IQ Ware on a daily basis
- Responsible for all golf interactions and sales
What are we looking for?
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills and excels in customer service
- Is willing and able to travel to establish and maintain client networks
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and analytically
- Can create and maintain a large client network
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget software and financial management
- Communicates written and verbal skills clearly, effectively and professionally
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Is familiar with the workings of the hospitality industry.
- Ability to manage sales leads and business development
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Works well with a variety of different individuals
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft and Google platforms
- Knowledge of Sales Pro and IQ ware a plus
- Strong knowledge of this areas golf courses is required
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must possess over 5 years of experience in the sales and hospitality sector.
- Previous sales experience is required
- Must have prior experience as a lower level golf manager
- Degree in Business is preferred, but not required.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.