What You Will Be Doing
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is seeking a Help Desk Technician! Join a company whose CEO was inducted into The Mortgage Innovator’s Hall of Fame in 2018 for our use of Technology in the industry! Technology is a huge piece of what sets Wyndham Capital apart from its competitors and we are looking for key players to bolster our talented department!
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer operating systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- Responds to all level end user support requests and documents resolution via help desk software.
- Configures and deploys computers for new hires as well as assisting in reconfiguration and desk moves.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups for network, software, and vendor programs.
- Assist the SVP of Technology with clerical duties to ensure that personnel and assets across the enterprise are well coordinated.
- Familiar with: standards, concepts, best practices, and procedures within the enterprise.
- Monitors and enforces corporate data integrity and security policy.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks and works well under general supervision, a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Act as a leader and mentor to junior members of team
What We Need
- All WCM employees must be able to work cooperatively as team members.
- Networking experience a plus
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Must strive to demonstrate WCM values in daily work on a consistent basis: integrity, leadership, productivity, loyalty, quality, pragmatism, reliability, and progress.
- Must have user support skills, especially interpersonal communication and patience.
- Handle multiple priorities / tasks at the same time.
- Must be able to independently plan and balance workload.
- Ability to solve problems logically and efficiently.
- Excellent communication / interactions skills.
- Must maintain thorough documentation and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and seek assistance when appropriate.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in cramped spaces.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a computer related capacity.
- Working support knowledge in Windows 7/8/10 and Server 2008/12/16.
- Working support knowledge with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, Remote Desktop, printing, computer hardware (PC and laptop), and web-based applications.
You are someone who…
- Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
- Has the upmost integrity, period.
- Is naturally curious - you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
- Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
- Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
- Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
- At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
- Is able to deliver influential communication to others
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
- Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
- Wellness events
About Wyndham Capital:
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States and has more than 300 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.