What You Will Be Doing
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is seeking an outstanding candidate to join our Post Closing team! Having experience of mortgage documentation is a plus! Join a team that works hard to get the job done, but has a great time while they do it!
- Audit closed loan packages for submission to various investors to meet delivery deadlines
Check investor sites daily for purchase advice or deficiencies
- Review any deficiencies requested by investor and work to resolve
- Request and submit all deficiencies to clear loan for purchase within average turn time goals
- Provide stellar service for all customers – internal and external
- Maintain a pipeline of 40 loans a month on average
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
What We Need
- Basic understanding of mortgage documentation preferred
- Conventional, FHA and VA experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills mandatory
- Ability to work independently, multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
You are someone who…
- Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
- Has the upmost integrity, period.
- Is naturally curious - you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
- Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
- Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
- Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
- At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
- Is able to deliver influential communication to others
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself. You like to have fun at work!
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
- Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
- Wellness events
About Wyndham Capital Mortgage:
Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Online Lender, active in 46+ States and has more than 300 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina. Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. The culture breeds positivity, cooperation, and camaraderie among all of the employees. It really makes you feel like you’re a part of something.
When you work here you get a chance to change people’s lives each and every day. Whether someone needs hurricane assistance, a refinance for the extra cash for bills, or a better mortgage rate so that they can afford to stay in their home, we are always here to help. Nearly every review we receive from customers details how wonderful and quick the process is, how personable and courteous our staff is, and how much they appreciate our effort to help them achieve their financial goals. They say these things because they're true. With Wyndham Capital, you are able to make a difference!