South Carolina Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team of outstanding professionals in North Charleston, SC.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and manage talent acquisition strategies that supports the growth and direction of South Carolina Federal.
- Oversees all recruitment efforts for South Carolina Federal employees to includes, but is not limited to proactively sourcing, posting and advertising open positions, processing and screening applications, ensuring minimum qualifications are met, conducting interviews, administering pre-employment assessment, providing recommendations to hiring manager, preparing necessary documentation, and notifying candidates of hiring decisions.
- Ensure all recruiting efforts abide by all applicable state and federal laws.
- Oversee and support the organization’s affirmative action program to ensure that all qualified applicants and employees receive an equal opportunity in compliance with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
- Oversee the functionality and utilization of the company Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Assessment Testing Systems, while proactively seeking opportunities to optimize efficiency.
- Oversee the utilization, content, and maintenance of the South Carolina Federal internal/external career sites and online job boards.
- Ensure South Carolina Federal is professionally represented at various job fairs and community events.
- Ensure that recruitment policies and procedures are in place, current, and revised as needed.
- Oversee and coordinate temporary staffing assignments based on departmental needs.
- Support career services program efforts that promote the development, retention and career growth of South Carolina Federal employees.
- Support employment branding strategies and efforts to promote the credit union and attract talent.
- Ensure the coordination and delivery of Talent Acquisition activities for New Employee Orientation and New Management Orientation.
- Ensure the administration of Predictive Index assessments and the development of job PROs in coordination with the VP of Human Resources.
- Actively participate in audits of hiring practices by internal/external auditors and regulators.
- Manage direct report(s) to include, but not limited to communicating information effectively and timely, managing schedules, approving leave, establishing develop plans, and conducting meetings, performance appraisals, observations, coaching and counseling activities.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum requirements include:
- Possess a bachelor's degree in a similar or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Possess at least five years of recruiting/talent acquisition experience.
- Possess at least two years of management experience.
- Possess working knowledge of ADAA, EEO, Equal Pay Act, wage and hour laws, and all federal and state laws and regulations applicable to recruiting.
- Possess previous experience working with an applicant tracking system.
- Possess previous experience coordinating and working job fairs.
- Possess demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Possess interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Possess excellent decision-making and analytical skills.
- Possess time management and organizational skills.
- Possess ability to handle multiple functions requiring details with proficiency and accuracy.
NOTE: Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Equal Opportunity Employer