South Carolina Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Contact Center Service Team Lead to join our team of outstanding professionals in the Contact Center in North Charleston, SC.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage direct reports to include, but not limited to, communicating information effectively and timely, managing schedules, approving leave, establishing develop plans, and conducting meetings, performance appraisals, observations, coaching, and counseling activities.
- Perform administrative functions to include, but not limited to, ensuring that all drawers and the contact center are properly balanced and closed daily, verifying wire transfers, performing account research, and conducting/participating in audits.
- Supervise day to day activities of the Service Team, which encompasses navigating multiple systems to professionally perform complex service tasks by telephone, chat, and email with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced contact center environment.
- Service task include, but are not limited to, assisting with account inquiries, request, research, maintenance, disputes and non-monetary transactions, as well as conducting other service related task.
- Internal Service task include, but are not limited to, handling travel exceptions and support calls/questions related to Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Ensure staff professionally correspond with members and provide superior member service.
- Communicate and monitor staff’s performance toward goals and standards and provide continuous support and coaching, as well as recognition for achievements.
- Address member escalations through Social Media, Lines of Business partners, and Better Business Bureau complaints and inquiry communications.
- Meet or exceed established performance goals and operational standards.
Minimum requirements include:
- Two years of similar or related experience within a contact/call center or financial service environment
- One year of demonstrated leadership or supervisory experience.
- Extensive team-building skills that produce and support collaboration, commitment, harmony, and equality among team members.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual and team goals and coach and motivate others to emulate.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and inspire others to enhance performance.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform duties with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complicated information/situations, solve complex problems, and make sound decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Windows based programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
NOTE: Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Equal Opportunity Employer