We are currently searching for top talent to join us as a Global Manager, People Experience and Inclusion in our Global People team. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top startups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
- Develop a holistic employee experience strategy supported by insights & data with opportunities for growth based on results.
- Drive strategy, execution and implementation of tools to monitor our culture, enhance the employee experience and increase engagement
- Continuously improve employee engagement, performance, retention, and experience
- Own the tracking and analysis of engagement results and partner with People leads to design actions that address critical gaps.
- Proactively seek opportunities to increase value by raising standards and championing best practices, as well as actively looking for opportunities to create value for our business.
- Define and execute on a cohesive D&I strategy and roadmap
- Assess our existing D&I efforts and integrate a D&I lens into our processes, projects, and initiatives
SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU? HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment.
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results for their company throughout their career. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- Experience translating data and analytics to drive compelling stories and organizational transformation.
- A strategic thinker with long-term and short-term goals that form a clear vision and long-term plan; you bring focus & clarity to unstructured problems
- A partner, you thrive on getting stuff done by building strong partnerships both within and external to the business you support
- An inspiring leader, you're passionate about the work you do and love to connect the dots between business impact and people-centric work
- An influencer, you thrive in front of any audience, and drive awareness, dedication, and accountability across the organization
- An exceptional and empathetic communicator, you thrive on helping people bridge the gap between perspectives
- A builder, whether it's bringing together disparate efforts/initiatives or starting from scratch, you love creating something new
- An owner, you understand that the company is its people: you, me, and us – so you treat the company as though you were its founder.
- Innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
- Your own unique talents - if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you'd be a phenomenal fit for this role
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law