Bridge Investment Group, LLC is seeking a new Chief Operating Officer (CCO) This position will direct and oversee the financial activities of the corporation, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting future growth. This person in this position directs all operations, performance measurement and reporting, Human Resources, and compliance.
The COO also advises the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on management and operational matters. This COO position requires a very complex set of skills. This individual must understand investments, operations and endowment performance reporting and must be effective at presenting intricate performance measurement statistics to senior management and boards. While not managing the portfolio team, the COO must be able to command their respect and lead them in some areas, and must understand and be able to edit all investment or financial policies.
- Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions.
- Works with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
- Manage operations to meet budget, business, and other strategic goals.
- Develop and execute operating policies to support finance and operating team objectives.
- Interact with staff to communicate goals and objectives.
- Coordinate legal due diligence, documentation reviews, and contract management.
- Manage HR administrative process including employee benefits, recruiting, and policies.
- Manage facilities infrastructure including office environment and administrative staff.
- Establish/update financial management processes and infrastructure to enable scalability of operations.
- Develop reporting process and communication policy for all stakeholders - external and internal.
- Provide management oversight and guidance for both operations and finance teams.
- Develop and write investment or finance policy recommendations for the Board Directors.
- Participate actively in professional staff recruitment, training, development, and evaluation.
- Oversee and refine performance measurement and risk management systems.
- Advise on management and operational matters.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the President and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experience including the following: Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, press relations, and presentation skills.
- Solid working knowledge of investment management, budgeting, communication, and strategic planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- Outstanding organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to manage complex projects involving various stakeholders and multiple projects of varying priority.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working in small teams within a matrix environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills with ability to manage small teams with limited resources.
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access various departments of a given location.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Off Holidays
- Employee Privilege Discount Program
- Annual Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- Employee Housing upon relocation to the Tinian Island.
- Safe Harbor 401 K.