The Budget and Finance Manager will oversee the budget and finances of management services and the corporation.
- Chief Operating Officer
- Board Members
- Hires and trains new employees in the Accounting department.
- Supervises and manages the Accounting department’s assignments and priorities.
- Assigns financial responsibilities in consultation with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Prepares corporate financial statements in a timely fashion.
- Creates and maintains a series of financial controls and procedures for the Accounting department.
- Conducts periodic audits of budget items, including comparing per diems to actual expenses and other budget-to-actual comparisons.
- Provides relevant financial information to executive management team.
- Oversees and takes responsibility for all financial procedures and records.
- Maintains corporate checking accounts and invoices.
- Responsible for the various ledgers including cash disbursements, cash receipts, accounts payable, month-end payroll summary, accounts receivable summary, and journal entries to adjust the general ledger.
- Generates monthly reports including accounts payable reconciliation, accounts receivable reconciliation, cash flow report, and balance sheet audits.
- Performs other related duties as requested by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Ability to create and manage corporate budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide accounting services as detailed in management agreement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software, as well as budget creation and analysis software.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of budgetary and accounting principles, practices, and policies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance, with a minimum of 10 years of experience; OR a relevant Master’s degree with five years of experience.
- CPA Certificate or License.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
$100,000.00 - $150,000.00
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- 12 Holidays Off
- Employee Privilege Discount Program
- Annual Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- Employee Housing at Tinian Island.
- 401K Safe harbor
- Monthly Employee Luncheons