Responsible for the strict adherences to Compliance policies, internal control procedures and the
- In-depth knowledge of direct mail including players tracking database.
- Knowledge and experience with Slot Player Tracking, Casino Management and Casino marketing systems.
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and other database reporting applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office Professional software applications, including but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server, Access, and Excel
- Practical knowledge in accumulating and integrating data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Proven experience in the use of computer systems including database systems, software, data retrieval methodologies and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information.
- Must be competent with various PC based software programs, especially in database and spreadsheet programs
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- 3+ years casino related work experience and/or training with a college degree in Marketing, Database, or Development preferred. Combination experience and education will be considered
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Casino’s policies and procedures