APPLY TO THIS JOB REQUISITION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE CRITICAL CARE TECHNICIAN EVENT. TO BE HELD ON 2/27/2020.
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS AN INVITATIONAL ONLY EVENT.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
- Assists the Registered Nurse in providing direct, indirect and non-patient care responsibilities.
- Assists patients in dressing/undressing, bathing, or eating.
- Performs EKG's,
- Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens
- Takes vital signs
- Provides clerical support for the patient care unit
- EMR Charting
- Departmental communications.
CERTIFICATIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- BLS, Phlebotomy, EKG.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior hospital/unit secretary experience.
- Acute Care experience