Are you a product owner, adept at decomposing insights into thoughtful, clear, and concise stories, transforming ideas and concepts into viable solutions within the healthcare sector? Do you geek out on analytics? Can you define the Job To Be Done? If so, we want to hear from you.
As a WebPT Product Owner you’ll be responsible for product planning, requirement refinement, user story writing, helping launch new products and revolutionize our industry. You’ll collaborate closely with not just our engineering teams, but almost every department in WebPT and help get to the nitty gritty of what we should build and then help our members use it. In short, we’re looking for a total rockstar who not only possesses a high level of business and technical acumen, but also excels at working through the details. This means you’ll be interacting with our customers, a lot. And our customers mean the world to us.
At WebPT, we hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So, if you like a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in. Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip-flops and jeans. We don’t care as long as you do good work and have a great time.
- Collaborate with the product manager on the product roadmap priorities and product design, taking into consideration customers’, end users’, and internal stakeholders’ inputs and needs.
- Through observations and interviews, maintain a pulse on our customers. Understanding who they are, their motivations, their pain points, their goals and objectives. Then, how are our solutions helping and/or hindering them in being successful.
- Communicate with customers to gain feedback on features and the problems to solve. Then, ensure the identification of improvements are evaluated and prioritized.
- Prioritize and negotiate to build the best possible set of features that provide value.
- Write and visualize requirements so we maximize our engineering time and efforts.
- Manage product backlogs while interfacing with design, engineering, and QA.
- Collaborate with product design on design and user experience refinement.
Skills and Qualifications
Abilities and Knowledge
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable. In short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Rock the mic like a vandal, not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., talk well and write good stuff). We’re talking impeccable communication skills. You’re representing WebPT, after all, and we take our brand seriously.
- Be a customer service superstar, both internally and externally. Effective communication also requires effective listening, so be ready to lend a sympathetic ear and offer reassurance when needed.
- Learn the WebPT applications inside and out, backwards and forwards, up and down, you get the drift.
- Be a master persuader. This role requires you to influence cross functional teams without formal authority.
- Show us your spirit, your entrepreneurial spirit, that is.
- Keep calm and carry the conversation on. Things can get pretty hectic around here, and you may need to navigate stressful situations with scheduling limitations and conflicts.
- Be a natural-born educator. Knowledge is power after all, and we’re all about empowerment.
- Talk nerdy to me about the software development cycle and your love of Agile. In other words, know your stuff and talk about it confidently, accurately, and honestly.
- Know how to roll up your sleeves. We have a lot of brass tacks here, and we like to get down to ’em.
- Make stellar connections, and by that, we mean be able to tie analytics data to business metrics and vice versa to drive business outcomes and develop data driven offerings.
- Be able to juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously. Major props if you can actually juggle like a real circus performer.
- Jive with our company culture. We’re talkin’ energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for billing. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
- Be ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever evolving just like WebPT. So, while you don’t need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may occasionally ask you to do a few cartwheels, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience and/or exposure in an implementation, support, engineering, or product owner role
- Experience developing within an Agile work environment desired
- Demonstrated experience working with SaaS business models as well as with solutions and offerings that span the product lifecycle desired
- PT/OT/SLP billing experience
- Additional Aspects of the Job
Additional Aspects of the Job
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WebPT, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.