Title: Sr. Manager of Channel Sales
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Swiftpage has one purpose – to fuel small business growth. We do so by delivering modern and innovative software and services, purpose-built for the unique needs of today’s small businesses. Swiftpage is a recognized leader the small business segment for solutions that drive customer acquisition and retention.
Swiftpage is currently looking for a seasoned Channel Sales Manager to join our all-star team of dynamic, passionate and innovative team. If you are interested in joining Swiftpage Nation and Living the Exclamation please send your resume to the link provided.
The Senior Manager of Channel Sales is responsible for all net new SaaS bookings, customer retention rates and cross sell to the base. The ideal candidate is a proven, tactical and strategic Channel Sales Manager who has led a team of Channel Account Managers tasked with revenue growth. This role is considered highly visible and will be expected to work cross-departmentally with all stakeholders both internal and external.
You’re a veteran in partner sales engagement and will impact how our partners and customers do business in an ever-changing market. You will coach your team on how to grow their book of business through the execution of ongoing partner business planning, regular pipeline and key account reviews and effective co-selling to end customers. This role will establish hiring and training best practices for all Channel Account Managers with a focus on proactive, hands-on partner management. This person will also be responsible for educating new & existing partners via virtual trainings and presentations while providing feedback to the Marketing team regarding collateral and content needs.
- Drive and manage Act! Channel Partners and Channel Account Managers to ensure successful achievement of bookings and renewal targets.
- Develop and execute account strategies to maximize Channel Partner engagement, opportunity creation and win rate.
- Manage and deliver monthly revenues with accurate forecasting of the pipeline and full transparency through the status of opportunities.
- Maintain and execute against quarterly business and Channel Partner GTM plans.
- Ensure Channel Account Managers own and manage relationships with their Channel Partners to build pipeline, maintain pipeline hygiene, forecast accurately and manage deals strongly with solid value-driven roadmaps to close.
- Leverage Partner Scorecard to monitor and report on all performance metrics. Ensure data accuracy from direct reports.
- Generate product knowledge, enthusiasm, and passion, among Channel Account Managers.
- Help the Channel evolve by introducing creative ideas about programs, sales strategies and incentives to extend to partners to drive growth.
- Deliver a unified onboarding experience for new partners, ensuring operational engagements, training and marketing communications are executed upon launch.
- Work with Partner Marketing to develop and oversee marketing programs that fill the top of the sales funnel.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain cross-departmental communications to create and preserve continuity as needed for timely deliverables.
- Quickly understand and implement changes with extreme efficiency and accuracy.
- Attend regular cross-departmental syncs to ensure a holistic understanding of the company and our offerings.
- Maintain team adherence to company standards and KPI’s as defined by leadership.
Qulifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience building and managing a team of Channel Account Managers.
- Previous experience in a SaaS sales field, preferably in the CRM or Marketing Automation space.
- Strong sales leader with the ability to manage end-to-end sales processes to sell through and sell with partners.
- Ability to build strong and successful relationships, effectively supporting and influencing colleagues, employees and partners.
- Positively lead by example, inspire and motivate, demonstrate vision, passion, commitment, integrity, transparency, taking responsibility and building trust.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exercise considerable judgment and independent action on a variety of matters requiring confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to think quickly, while managing multiple tasks.
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and highly self-motivated.