Title: Sales Manager
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Swiftpage has one purpose – to fuel small business growth. We do so by delivering modern and innovative software and services, purpose-built for the unique needs of today’s small businesses. Swiftpage is a recognized leader the small business segment for solutions that drive customer acquisition and retention. Swiftpage is currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our all-star team of dynamic, passionate and innovative team. If you are interested in joining Swiftpage Nation and Living the Exclamation please send your resume to the link provided.
General Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for hitting and exceeding revenue goals for the Direct Outbound Account Executive Team
- Recruit, train, and develop direct Account Executives in the best sales strategy, framework, and practices
- Implement marketing and communication strategies to increase ARPA
- Create and implement system strategies & automation to increase rep efficiency
- Execute on strategic campaigns to acquire accounts
- Work with strategic partners & industry allies to add value to existing customers & acquire new customers
- Provided 1-on-1 feedback and coaching to develop Direct Account Executives; establishing goals and plans to hold individuals accountable
- Create & implement APRU driving campaigns to increase the account value.
- Create call list for all initiatives for the Sales management team
- Report on the outbound initiatives
- Ensuring the Direct Account Executives are following proper CRM maintenance for pipeline management
- Confirm individual AE month/quarter pipeline and individual deal tracking.
- May have to work overtime at end of month and weekends to ensure all orders placed and handled by the team.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 7 years of sales experience
- Minimum 5 years of sales management in an inside sales environment
- Call Center experience required
- SaaS experience preferred
- Proven revenue stats
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- College Degree preferred
- Presentation skills
- Ability to provide accurate sales forecast
- Capacity to manage and lead a sales team
- Outstanding teambuilding skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate sound judgment, professionalism and decision making
- Ability to attract and assess talent
- Good coaching and mentorship skills
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Ability to problem solve
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity
- Ability to achieve or exceed business goals
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferred.