TITLE: Account Executive
LOCATION: Scottsdale, AZ
Swiftpage has one purpose – to fuel small business growth. We do so by delivering modern and innovative software and services, purpose-built for the unique needs of today’s small businesses. Swiftpage is a recognized leader the small business segment for solutions that drive customer acquisition and retention.
Swiftpage is currently looking for Account Executives to join our all-star team of dynamic, passionate and innovative “Swifties.” If you are interested in joining Swiftpage Nation and Living the Exclamation please send your resume to the link provided.
As a Account Executive you’re able to channel your hard work and desire to succeed into a fulfilling career. Get your foot in the door of a growing global software company with 32 years of industry leading experience and create the stability you need, within a fun environment that promotes growth.
General Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling the value of Swiftpage products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Consistently meets or exceeds monthly sales activity goals by utilizing consultative top down selling, connecting to customer’s pain points, and overcoming objections selling approaches.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Identifies and maximizes opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell all customers.
- Received inbound phone calls from new prospects and existing customers and must selling in new revenue or increase revenue on existing services.
- Makes outbound calls to both existing and perspective customers from marketing lists.
- Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing, order expediting, and customer relations.
- Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- Pays close attention to details and accuracy while processing orders.
- Ability to learn order processing system regarding all aspects of order entry and maintains accurate records of all sales activities and customer communications.
- Demonstrates a full understanding of current marketing campaigns and offers and has the ability to communicate them clearly to customers at every sales opportunity
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments of product lines.
- Responds to customer complaints in a professional manner; attempts to resolve complaints successfully and upsell in accordance with established guidelines.
- Accurately creates and updates all opportunity tracking, as well in as creates notes on every call interaction in Infor.
- Requires 2 or more years of experience within the industry in a sales
- One year of outbound sales experience
- Excellent closing skills
- Proficient in all Swiftpage products, services, and internal software systems
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferred
What Swiftpage Brings to the Table
- Unique start-up company culture that is truly award winning
- Amazing benefits: Unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid holidays & more
- A fun, fast-paced work environment
- Friday Afternoon Club= Free beer and Putt for Dough!
- 2018 Fit Challenge runner up