- Create Logistics process improvements
- Oversee every step of the inbound process to include inventory and receiving
- Manage the Inventory and Receiving staff
- Maintains warehouse staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Fulfillment coordination
- Help implement and maintain inventory procedures
- Must be respectful, energetic, trustworthy, detail-oriented and highly motivated!
- Must be comfortable in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to interface and effectively communicate with our team, holding others accountable for the appropriate use of supplies and company assets
- Must have or be willing to obtain pallet jack and reach truck certification through onsite training
- Experience managing a team is required
The successful candidate will be trained and based in our Owings Mills Headquarters, Strategic Factory. The position hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Why work for Strategic Factory?
- Competitive Salary
- Plenty of Room for Growth
- Exciting Professional Environment
- Exceptional Earning Potential and Good Benefits
Strategic Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.