Dynamix Engineering – “Designing Environments that Transform Lives”
We understand that systems we design and commission have a real impact on the lives of people who use the buildings. In healthcare, we can reduce the amount of time a person spends in the hospital. In education, we can have a direct impact on the quality of education a child receives in their most formative years. No matter the project, it is important for us to consider, design, and commission for the people who utilize, visit, study, heal, or work in the facilities.
Our office is located conveniently in Grandview, just off the 670-Grandview exit, with plenty of free parking and a view of downtown Columbus. Our team enjoys a modern space with lots of natural light in a collaborative and open office space where design team members work closely with one another, owners, clients, and other consultants to complete a variety of project types.
Dynamix Engineering provides Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Technology design, commissioning, and consulting services for a variety of client types in Ohio and across the nation.
Commissioning Agent (Project Engineer I)
- Work with Owners, Architects/Engineers, and Contractors (OAC) and their representatives to represent Dynamix and complete the commissioning process
- Complete the commissioning process and documentation according to the appropriate standards (LEED, Green Globes, ASHRAE, etc.)
- Read/Interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports
- Assist in the development of commissioning standards and processes
- Assist in the development/review of owners Program of Requirements and Basis of Design
- Prepare project specific commissioning plans and coordinate commissioning activities with the OAC partners
- Assist in the review of Mechanical and Electrical designs related to systems to be commissioned
- Review contractor submittals related to systems to be commissioned
- Prepare and manage pre-functional checklists and functional test requirements
- Perform site observations, monitor functional testing, and analyze trend data to ensure systems operate as intended
- Prepare and maintain commissioning issues logs on assigned projects
- 3+ years of commissioning experience – including strong practical background in commercial HVAC and Building Automation Systems
- U.S. Green Building Council – LEED Accredited Professional preferred
- Commissioning credentials (CxA, QCxP, etc.) preferred
- Strong practical background of commercial buildings and operating/maintaining HVAC Systems and Building Automation Systems
- Associates degree or higher in Engineering, HVAC, or Construction Management
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to utilize commissioning software, Microsoft office software, and operate in a mobile environment with laptop, tablet, and phone as tools for data collection and management
- Experience on healthcare, education and/or government projects preferred
Compensation & Benefits for Full-Time Positions
Dynamix offers a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes:
Dynamix is an Equal Opportunity employer and gives consideration to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities, please email email@example.com.