Dynamix Engineering – “Designing Environments that Transform Lives”
We understand that the systems we design have a real impact on the lives of people who use the buildings we design. In healthcare, we can reduce the amount of time a person spends in the hospital. In education, we can have a direct impact on the quality of education a child receives in their most formative years. No matter the project, it is important for us to consider and design for the people who utilize, visit, study, heal, or work in the facilities we have the opportunity to design.
Our office is located conveniently in Grandview, just off the 670-Grandview exit, with plenty of free parking and a view of downtown Columbus. Our team enjoys a modern space with lots of natural light in a collaborative and open office space where design team members work closely with one another, owners, clients and other consultants to complete a variety of project types.
Dynamix Engineering provides Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Technology design and consulting services for a variety of client types in Ohio and across the nation.
Entry Level Project Engineer (Mechanical)
- Assist in the design of mechanical HVAC, piping, and plumbing systems
- Assist in the preparation of designs in Revit and AutoCAD
- Assist project team members with project deliverables.
- Read/Interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports
- Prepare calculations to establish appropriate sizing for infrastructure, equipment, and distribution.
- Research, verify, review and become familiar with local, state, and national code requirements
- Participate in project meetings during all phases of project
- Review contractor submittals to determine conformance with contract documents
- Evaluate, select, and apply engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria required on assigned projects
Requirements for Entry Level Project Engineer positions:
- Successful completion of the Ohio State Board FE examination or ability to obtain within 12 months of hire
- Successful completion of engineering internships with recommendation letters or other professional experience highly desired
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited school of engineering
- Some background with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite
- Revit experience desired
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Experience on healthcare, education and/or government projects highly desired
Compensation & Benefits for Full-Time Positions
Dynamix offers a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes:
- 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
- 10 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Flexible work schedules with core hours and half day Fridays
- 4 Medical plan choices including - HSA-eligible plan option costing employees under $55 for Annual Single and under $155 for Annual Family coverage.
- Basic and Enhanced dental options and vision benefits
- HSA with Employer Match
- Disability and basic life insurance / Optional supplemental life insurance for employee and dependents
- Immediate Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A generously funded Social Committee that regularly schedules social activities for employees
- Reimbursement of dues for recognized professional organizations in industry or related fields, certifications and job-related professional developmentInterested candidates should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Dynamix is an Equal Opportunity employer and gives consideration to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.