We are looking for a Director, Growth and Marketing to join The Integer Group in our Denver, CO headquarters. This role is responsible for working with the SVP, Growth and Marketing to help deliver the strategic direction of all core new business efforts for Integer Denver, with support to New York, Chicago and Des Moines. Our ideal candidate is someone who challenges conventions, brings new thinking, has a creative mentality, and has past experience delivering growth in a business development role.
The Director of Growth and Marketing will focus on managing the new business process and approach in the agency from RFI to final presentation, and by being responsible for co-creating and executing the marketing plan for the agency.
The Director, Growth and Marketing responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensures that a coordinated effort exists with corporate Growth and Marketing team, Network PR and Communications Director, and other Integer marketing staff. This also includes collaboration with Business Development leads from other Integer offices, Omnicom, and Omnicom-owned agencies
- Provides leadership within the agency to effectively and efficiently manage each stage of the new business process, primarily RFI/RFP response and pitch execution; support lead generation and related activities; ensures that all work and all contact with potential clients reflects the culture and mission of the agency and meets the highest standards for professionalism
- Utilizes internal and external agency resources to develop business-winning pitches and presentations; establishes strategic platforms to drive innovative thinking and ideas
- Establishes Integer performance standards for all phases of the new business process and ensures that these standards are maintained by all who participate; sets pitch strategy, leads meetings so they are organized and productive, ensures innovative thinking and brainstorming activities are strategically led. Ensures that background materials, secondary research, and other information is prepared and available at start of opportunity; oversees primary research, video production and other support tools required to support the strategy and/or ideas recommended; is responsible for the timing, quality of materials, type and manner of presentations, rehearsals, and other review process-related activities; ensures that schedules are determined, agreed to and followed for all work streams of the review process.
- Is proactive in developing opportunities to market the agency - our capabilities, accomplishments, and people to potential clients, the trade, current clients, and influencers
- Works with Integer Denver leadership to ensure that appropriate staff participate in each new business opportunity; ensures an efficient and productive use of their time and effort
- Establishes a thorough working knowledge of the capabilities, skills and other resources available to support business development within the Agency, the network and outside the network
- Seeks new and better ways to enhance the process and the product and to best position Integer to win; develops and maintains a resource library for all aspects of the business development process; initiates a post-pitch evaluation
- Work with key account business leaders to assist in growing organic growth plans.
- Develop plan and content for external conferences, attendance and speaking opportunities for agency personnel. This includes identifying the right places to be and creating the right content, from sharing work to thought leadership pieces, all in conjunction with the corporate PR and marketing strategy.
- Participates in Integer network and Omnicom network programs as appropriate and ensures a positive image for the Agency and the network
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4+ years management experience preferred. Agency and specific product/service experience required.
- 2+ year’s experience in an agency Business Development role preferred. Extensive experience with leading the pitch process and writing RFIs and RFPs.
- Superior writing skill with the ability to deliver clear, creative, and concise communications across all forms of required business communication, including potential client outreach, pitch strategies, RFIs, RFPs and presentations.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Able to create, inspire and deliver a vision. Able to establish leadership presence.
- Proven ability to interact effectively and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of supervisory levels and departments
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in PPT and Keynote.
- Able to identify and perform job functions with little or no supervision.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Flexibility – able to work extra hours with little or no advance notification.
- Enjoy working in a creative environment where the world is gray and not so black and white.