The Integer Group is seeking a Senior Producer in our Denver, CO office to lead Integer teams and clients through the production process with effective collaboration, problem-solving, resourcefulness and careful attention to detail. They are responsible for supervising television, video, radio, photography and other content production projects from preliminary estimate through delivery and actualization. As a senior associate, they are expected to be a leader on our team and an effective partner to all of Integer’s teams and clients.
- Develops, oversees and executes production plans, budgets and schedules for video, TV, radio and other content production assignments
- Responsible for researching, contacting and bidding multiple vendors to find best production resources for each project
- Leads and collaborates with agency teams and clients throughout entire production process
- Tracks expenses and actualizes budgets to stay within estimate and/or present revised estimates for approval in a timely fashion
- Participates with ICP team to improve department processes and tools
- Contributes to Integer efforts by attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, offering suggestions and solutions, and providing follow-up on projects
- Grow professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/seminars, reviewing professional publications, etc.
- Bachelors Degree from four-year college or university
- Minimum of five years related experience and/or training in broadcast and photography; including four years as an Agency Producer
- Food/Restaurant client experience is ideal
- Ability manage multiple complicated production assignments simultaneously
- Candidate must demonstrate location and studio production experience in a variety of production situations/assignments
- Strong post-production knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SAG/AFTRA talent and SAG commercials contract requirements
- Careful attention to details and thorough follow-through are a must
- Candidate must posess the ability to work with accuracy and complete projects under pressure of deadline and budget
- Interpersonal skills are essential; ability to lead projects through effective communication and collaboration while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to present information and respond to questions effectively before groups of clients or fellow employees
- Ability to provide accurate, up-to-date production status reports
- Ability to travel and work overtime with little advance notice
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
About The Integer Group®
The Integer Group® is the world's leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touchpoints that create connections and ultimately drive transaction. Through shopper marketing, retail strategy & design, eCommerce, integrated branding, and Commerce Connections Media, we accelerate conversion and build a brand's lifetime bond with its consumers. It's what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.
A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices across the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America.