At The Integer Group we are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant in our Denver, CO office. This position provides office services and administrative support to their assigned team by ensuring efficient and effective execution of assigned projects. This role also provides backup support to other administrative support as needed.
- Assisting assigned teams by maintaining calendars, planning and scheduling meetings, conference rooms and travel; distributing, formatting, typing, editing, copying and transmitting correspondence, documents, graphs, charts and presentations.
- Facilitating daily communication of team’s schedules, verifying meetings, distributing mail and incoming faxes; keeping team members and supervisors informed about issues; protecting operating information by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining client contacts, whether in person, mail or telephone, by establishing a rapport with key account members and their administrative support; answering or directing inquiries.
- Providing receptionist relief and backup support to administrative assistants as needed and accomplishing related results.
Do you have what it takes?
- 2- 4years of administrative assistant experience supporting teams and include Director level or executive support
- Must have a vast knowledge of Microsoft Office and software including Word, Excel and Keynote and Google
- Service mentality
- Must have the ability to manipulate large Powerpoint/Keynote presentations
- College degree or coursework preferred
- Ability to work with extreme accuracy under pressure; detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills