The Integer Group is searching for a Full Stack Software Engineer out of our Denver, CO headquarters.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will help design and develop our next generation application platform as we migrate off of our legacy applications into greenfield solutions. This new platform will integrate with organizations and brands around the world, and you will have the opportunity to contribute to every decision that goes into this new platform along the way.
To accomplish this, you must be a self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment. You believe in continual improvement philosophy and that each learning opportunity contributes to the growth of agency/team/individual frameworks and workflow processes. You must be a curious person who enjoys innovation and the challenges that come with it. You get excited about being empowered to make good technical decisions that will impact the future of business and thrive on the pressure that creates.
What Makes Integer Great?
When you work at Integer, you work with industry giants. And we’re not just talking about our clients, some of the most iconic brands in food, beverage, packaged goods and more. We’re constantly cultivating the best talent imaginable to create inventive marketing solutions. We believe in creativity fueled by data, informed by culture and designed to create connections and conversion. With 1,100+ associates across 25 offices, we make sure everyone at Integer has the opportunity to create work that works.
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Supports creative teams and client-facing operations as needed
- Supports development operations for internal teams including but not limited to Digital and Insight & Strategy
- Develops, maintains, and improves internal and external customer-facing application experiences
- Creates and maintains new and existing application development pipelines with a concentration on scalable continuous integration and continuous delivery practices
- Performs user quality assurance tasks (interface and user experience testing) against new and established codebases
- Uses an array of current languages and frameworks to develop best-in-class, cross-browser, cross-device experiences
- Actively participates in the production process by driving automation and technology, staying current on industry trends and emerging technologies, and engaging in timely completion of projects
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use, efficiency, and acceleration
Dev Team Collaboration
- Provides support through collaborating with, mentoring, and guiding teammates
- Contributes to team success by maintaining open and honest communications
- Takes ownership and accountability when appropriate
- Displays a positive attitude and remains effective in stressful situations
- Contributes to the team effort by actively helping where needed
- Participates in department meetings and off-sites, being a team player
- Is an active leader in support of the department’s goals and achievements
Agency & Client Financial Responsibilities
- Recognizes and helps resolve financial/timing issues and questions through smart decision-making, or by escalating issues when appropriate
- Maintains professional knowledge by engaging in continual learning, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional training Web sites and publications
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with PHP, HTML, JSON and other support languages expected
- SQL and NoSQL experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Possess a good understanding of cloud technologies with demonstrable experience building applications within one such as Amazon Web Services
- Experienced with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Functional understanding of all components of an application ecosystem and how they interact to accomplish a goal; back-end, front-end, data, API’s, DevOps, deployment, and QA
- Embrace the fundamental principles behind agile development and continually collaborate with your teammates
- Capable of building robust public and private modern API’s – Zuul, GraphQL, REST, etc
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and creating meaningful test coverage for your code
7245 West Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226