The Integer Group is searching for an Associate Media Director out of our Denver, CO headquarters.
The Associate Director will be the team lead on media channels and user expectations. The AD will collaborate with Brand Strategists, Account and Creative teams to create holistic media and connections strategies and executions. The AD will develop and maintain a strong knowledge of client business and apply their media understanding accordingly to help deliver against the clients’ needs/objectives. Externally, this role works as the liaison between Integer, Media Agency Partners and clients to ensure media is being effectively utilized and measured for key programs.
On top of this, you would:
- Create and optimize campaign structure. Collaborate with creative teams to identify channel priorities and develop campaign roll-out plans to ensure media and message are aligned.
- Overseeing development of program strategies and analysis for clients, collaborating closely with Account, Creative and Measurement teams to ensure that work is strategically aligned and on brief.
- Expertly guiding and managing relationships between Media teams, account directors and clients to consistently deliver high-quality, inspiring work and grow our business
- Use data and insight to inspire creativity. Contribute to the creative process by providing compelling and inspiring channel and consumer insights, past performance analysis
- Ensure the right level of coordination between media and creative teams and vendors to refine the idea and finalize the execution plan for custom executions.
- Ability to manage timelines, projects, and personnel within direct report team and across cross-functional teams
- Self-motivation and organization are key given coordination with multiple internal and external team
- Work with local team to ensure growth and development of all team members while fostering collaboration
- Maintaining and improving the success of publisher relationships
- Works well under pressure and on a fast-paced account
- Participating in new business pitches and presentations where required to do so
What makes you qualified?
- You have 7+ years of relevant experience working with brands and media
- Ideally, you've partnered with brand strategy, social, eCommerce, research, and analytics and have some Shopper Marketing/Retailer experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of management experience, with strong interpersonal skills
- Firm understanding of Connections, Planning/Buying, negotiation, and performance analysis
- Expert in understanding the digital environment and ecosystem
- Knowledge of all communication touchpoints (traditional, digital, PR, social, experiential, retail, DTC, etc).
- Proficiency in measurement, research, and planning tools (MRI, Simmons, etc).
- Strong presentation skills – able to confidently present to main and senior clients
- Willingness to travel as needed
Interested? Apply today at integer.com/careers!
7245 West Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226