JOB Posting – Spectator Health User Interface Software Developer
Company is a new start-up in health care industry based in San Diego. The Company is funded by successful entrepreneurs and is poised for game changing work of bringing AI into health care field. This is a great opportunity to get in on the very early stages of a company and help build the team and the culture that will deliver a one of a kind innovative product in the health care space.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be lead developer on Front end for the Web portal that will be hub of the company’s system. You will interact with all members of the engineering team to understand the overall architecture of the system and develop the optimal solution.
- Designs the visual layout for websites or web-based products with the goal of enhancing appeal to the user while maximizing functionality.
- Designs graphics, pages, forms, and navigation schema
- Translates user research into programs, scripts, and interfaces that meet the organization's business goals.
- Requires familiarity with HTML and various graphic design software packages.
- Deep knowledge of the React framework
- Intimate knowledge of json to consume micro-services endpoints.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Engineering or related field
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and self-initiator with high level of can-do optimism