Office: 888 Prospect St, La Jolla, CA 92037
JOB Posting – Spectator Health Senior Software Developer
- Company is a new start-up in health care industry based in San DIego
- Company is funded by successful entrepreneurs and is poised for game changing work of bringing AI into health care field.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products that use sensor data from LiDAR , IR, and other sensors and develop algorithms to track movements and object recognition. You should thrive on innovative thinking and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Develop algorithms from LiDAR, IR and video-graphic and other such data streams to provide solutions in areas of tracking of movements
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Work across the integrated product platform and interfaces with other partner companies
- Work in a high paced start-up environment
- Self-initiated and team player
Qualifications and Skills
- Master's degree in Computer Science. Engineering or related field. PhD preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in development of algorithms to convert API data from manufacturers SDK into transactional data required for product.
- Experience or knowledge of converting LIDAR, Thermal Imaging or IR data into analytics
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Self-starter and self-initiator with high level of can-do optimism