The Child and Family Guidance Center provides comprehensive and collaborative outpatient mental health services to children, adolescents and their families throughout the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
We are seeking a full-time Wraparound Therapist for our Palmdale location to provide therapeutic mental health services to Wraparound clients, with severe emotional and/or behavioral problems, and their families.
Who We Are and What We Believe In:
It is our hope that you look to the Child and Family Guidance Center as your “Employer of Choice”. We've been a leader in the community for more than 50 years and we welcome you to join our team of 400 dedicated mental health and administrative professionals in our journey to bring better health and well-being to our communities in the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Great benefits
- Great learning opportunities
- Great supervision
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- An established, reputable, stable company
We envision a workplace where:
- everyone is treated with dignity and respect;
- commitment, accountability and leadership exist at all levels;
- everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, hopes, concerns and aspirations;
- we share in a culture of inclusion and transparency;
- we are committed to our own professional growth with openness and humility;
- we inspire and encourage one another through positive, future-focused coaching;
- we are committed to quality services and sound business practices;
- we are one interconnected team committed to achieving CFGC’s mission.
One Team … One Goal
The Child and Family Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all.
Come Join Our Team!!!
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides direct clinical services to Wraparound clients and their families including individual, group and family treatment. Provides mental health services in the home, school, and/or other community based setting as needed.
- Collaborates with Wraparound Team members and actively participates in CFT meetings and other Wraparound meetings as appropriate to coordinate client care.
- Handles emergencies as needed, including outside of normal work hours (On-call requirement for the Wraparound Therapist is 24/7).
- Collaborates and consults with school personnel, which includes teachers, counselors and administrators.
- Provides case management services and referrals to outside resources as needed.
- Maintains clinical charts and completes program paperwork.
Skills You Need:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Experience working with emotionally disturbed children/adolescents and their families.
- Strong assessment and clinical judgment skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of evidence-based child and family interventions relevant to families served in the community mental health settings.
- Ability to develop reasonable, appropriate treatment plans and clinical programs to meet the needs of the clients.
- FSLA Status: exempt
- 40 Hours (Full-Time) Available on-call 24/7
- Work schedule is based on the needs of the Center
- D/Psy.D., MSW degree or MA/MS degree with an emphasis on marriage and family therapy.
- Must be licensed or License eligible with the Board of Psychology or Board of Behavioral Sciences.