Safer Students. Better Learning. At GoGuardian, we work hard to help K-12 educators understand learning and equip them with the tools they need to help their students thrive. From cloud-based filtering and self-harm alerts to teacher/student chat and screen-sharing, GoGuardian’s software helps integrate technology with classroom instruction to improve learning.
As a Technical Support Representative, you'll support users via email, live chat, and phone/webex and act as the main point of contact for software questions ranging from “Help! I don’t how to create a password!” to “Help! I need to setup GoGuardian for my school district and don’t know where to start!” We're looking for a highly technical, organized go-getter and problem-solver who wants to delight our customers by providing accurate and efficient solutions while maintaining GoGuardian’s white-glove support experience. After comprehensive training, you'll play a pivotal role in supporting and maintaining the day-to-day operations of our diverse customer base.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm to start. Shift may change as needed.
- Field support chats, emails, and phone calls from IT administrators and teachers who have questions about our software
- Assist customers with our full product suite (after comprehensive training, you’ll be intimately familiar with all of our products)
- Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes in an effort to increase efficiency
- Work closely with other GoGuardian teams for efficient cross-team collaboration and user solutions
- Problem solve like it’s your job, because….well, it is!
- Love and understanding of software and emerging technologies
- Prior related experience providing technical support directly to customers
- Self-starter and self-learner who is constantly trying to improve themselves and processes
- Feels brave leaping into the unknown and comfortable with consistent change - agility is key!
- Great writer with a keen eye for the nuances of the English language
- Would rather swim in solutions than problems and have resourcefulness that puts MacGyver to shame!
- Familiarity with SQL, ZenDesk, G Suite
- Familiarity with Active Directory implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Exposure to coding languages
- Tech Start-Up and/or EdTech experience