GoGuardian is dedicated to creating technology focused on safer students and better learning, and we were most recently named by Inc. 500 as the fastest growing education company and 5th fastest growing software company. Come join us!
We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and strong communicator to join our sales team. As an Account Executive, you will reach out and own the full sales life-cycle for our SMB accounts. You will need to take ownership of our resources, be proactive about data integrity, and constantly be striving to close your opportunities.
- Working with the Sales team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Drive acquisition of new clients through the full sales life-cycle for SMB accounts including discovery, demo, and negotiation sales cycle. You’ll own it all!
- Collaborate with our business development team to optimize outbound sales’ efforts
- Ensure data integrity of accounts within SalesForce
- Proactively reach out to prospective clients & accounts
- Build your own book of business
Requirements and Experience
- 2+ years experience of selling/customer-facing role desired
- Team-player mentality and adaptability are a must
- Self-motivated, persuasive, and eager to learn and grow
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, SalesLoft, SaaS/startup companies a plus
- Proven track record of success with measurable outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with current and potential customers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science
- Prior EdTech experience