GoGuardian is looking for a Manager of Sales Development to lead a team of SDRs to help us scale revenue and market share. Your role will be guiding team members on how to best convert leads to opportunities for our outside & inside sales team by contacting and developing relationships with inbound prospects. You will be responsible for establishing, managing, and refining internal processes with the ultimate goal of increasing lead volume and conversion rates.
The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, a willingness to experiment, a desire to coach and mentor, and an ability to align a team with rigor. Additionally, strong intrapersonal skills and cross functional collaboration with marketing, sales, and operations will be cornerstone to success.
- Recruit, hire, and manage a growing team of Sales Development Representatives to achieve individual and company new business targets.
- Empower team with scalable systems & defined processes to increase SDR sales skills, product, and habits.
- Train and assist SDRs by teaching best practices with engaging prospects and the skills needed to position GoGuardian effectively.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, & predictable above-quota results based on successful pipeline creation.
- Build, measure, and optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve targeted sales objectives.
- Work with marketing and product teams to refine positioning and messaging for campaigns based on customer feedback and A/B testing.
- Develop specific and targeted goals to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities
- Keep CRM up to date with all sales activity and notes.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Support, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Track and report key growth metrics to assess individual and team performance.
Background and Experience
- Deep knowledge of sales processes with 2+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Proven work experience as an SDR or similar role
- Personal history of repeatedly exceeding past individual contributor quota so you can train SDRs on how to be successful in the role.
- Ability to build scalable processes, and you have the analytical skills to optimize them over time.
- Highly effective communicator with strong EQ and influencing skills
- Results-driven sales mentality. Passionate about what works and what doesn't. Continually analyze performance and keep improving GoGuardian’s pipeline.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)Able to team with our outside sales team and help develop and move deals through the pipeline
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions, solution selling approach.
- Strong prospecting abilities and track record of building net-new business.
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Strong work ethic and collaborative mindset
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience running the entire sales cycle, from discovery to close
- Previous history building Sales Development teams
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science