We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Client Implementation team within our Go-Live Support division. Your job will be to provide a Best-in-Class service experience and exceptional support to Clients and their users during the “go live” period. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are not one to shy away from ambiguity and thrive at helping others be successful in times of change. You excel at communicating effectively while building strong customer relationships and delivering solutions. You are able to hold both yourself and others accountable in order to meet commitments. You are able to gain the support and commitment of others while finding creative ways to get the task at hand done.
The Team: Our Go Live Support team is responsible for, and ensures, the overall initial, and future, success of our clients during their onsite, go-live, week of support. Our team is a group of ambitious, independent, subject matter experts of athena’s products and services. Being a road-warrior excites you and delivering the best customer service to our clients is your top priority.
- Provide on-site support during the go live period
- Support ongoing, real-time client training and troubleshooting needs
- Learn and maintain up-to-date knowledge on the athenaNet application functionality
- Communicate effectively and properly manage Client expectations and provide timely status updates.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or equivalent professional experience required
- Experience or expertise with many applications including, but not limited to, MS Office, MS Outlook/Exchange, and all major web browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.).
- Working knowledge of the revenue cycle and / or exposure to EHR / EMR in a sales, service, or implementation capacity is beneficial in a Physician practice, Health System or Hospital preferred
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience preferred
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is located in downtown Atlanta, GA in the Ponce City Market building.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.