Responsible for day to day management, coaching and mentoring of Inside Sales Representatives and Account Development Specialists, ensuring revenue production by selling to new customers and coordinating all activities associated with new business development to include identifying, qualifying and completing the sales cycle from prospect to long term agreement (may include initial account management and/or implementation). Act as a leader to the sales team in order to ensure meaningful sales activity and maintaining strong lines of communication with the customer. Remove obstacles and provide guidance in order for our Sales Associates to achieve quota.
- Scheduling, allocating work loads, training, counseling, establishing goals and benchmarks, monitoring progress versus established goals.
- Set new customer appointments
- Evaluating inside sales representatives’ performance vs. goals via call monitoring, reporting and coaching; develop career path
- Execution of inside sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques; recommend changes as needed
- Complete research on new and existing companies.
- Obtain complete and accurate customer contact information and other details as necessary. Enter all information in Prospect database (CRM)
- Manage presentation of appropriate program to potential prospects.
- Develops sales associates and teaches them how to become better by advancing general business knowledge, creating a work environment that is conducive to high employee morale, and interacting effectively with other departments
- Investigates and secures new revenue opportunities through evaluative consulting to create selling ideas in order to deliver cost saving and revenue generating solutions to the customer
- Reviews applications and contracts and ensures that all transactions comply with state and federal regulations
- Assists with reporting
- Help leads/facilitates training classes and meetings
The Ideal Candidate
- Associate degree a must; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of management experience; prefer inside/telesales
- Combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the requirements listed above
- Fuel and/or Fleet management experience a plus
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of inside sale concepts, practices and procedures.
- Creative thinker with the ability to overcome objections
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions.
- Superior organizational, verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must exhibit confidence in self and others; must inspire and motivate others to perform well
- Accepts feedback from others; gives appropriate recognition to others
- Ability to influence/persuade others and gain acceptance/approval of innovative ideas and products
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects
- Must be able to manage time effectively and work independently without direct supervision
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations