Ever wonder how your hotel towels have crisp matching edges that never fail to appear precisely stacked? Most people don't, and we wouldn't be surprised if this is the first time you've considered the fact that those towels were likely folded by an automated industrial-sized folding machine.
Foltex USA is a manufacturer and distributor of industrial laundry finishing equipment with a team of passionate, customer-centric people who thrive on providing simplicity and reliability to our clients.
Sound interesting yet?
If so, Foltex USA is seeking a technically inclined dynamic individual with a positive, flexible personality, and a strong sense of wanderlust (travel up to 60% of the time).
In order to fit well into our Foltex family you must:
Have a great sense of humor
Love meeting people and fostering meaningful relationships
Have a strong technical background
Be organized and disciplined
Enjoy being around various adorable dogs
Have an untamed sense of curiosity
Possess incomparable integrity
If we've caught your attention, please read the full job posting to decide if applying is the right move for you!
We look forward to learning more about you.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Grows Company's market share within a predetermined territory
- Forges and nurtures meaningful relationships with new and existing clients through courtesy visits
- Provides clients with products and services that meet expectations and supports continued satisfaction
- Coordinates, installs, programs, adjusts, maintains, tests, troubleshoots, repairs, and services equipment
- Adheres to all company procedures, values and policies to provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers
- Develops and implements an effective sales strategy to meet sales goals and expectations
- Acts as the primary point of contact for customers within assigned territory
- Generates leads using internal and external resources such as lists, trade magazines and online directories
- Pursues, develops and maintains meaningful and effective relationships with existing and prospective clients through exceptional customer service
- Ensures that clients know how to use the products and services and provides assistance as necessary
- Maintains clean and updated records for all leads and customers
- Reaches out to prospective customers through cold calling over the phone and in-person
- Coordinates, installs, programs, adjusts, maintains, tests, troubleshoots, repairs, and services equipment at customer locations effectively and efficiently
- Troubleshoots equipment over the phone and expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Works in a neat, orderly and safe manner
- Provides feedback and suggestions to improve service and equipment
- Occasionally trains other Sales and Service Technicians
- Contributes to the creation of policies and procedures
- Completes required paperwork accurately
- Submits required paperwork in a timely manner
- Assists the company in any necessary duties to achieve company goals
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time
- Education and Experience: Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Language: Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write emails, letters, and articles using proper formatting, grammar, and spelling. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Computer Skills: Proficient in using word processing software; spreadsheet software; internet software; online quoting system; contact management systems; database; and presentation software
Certificates and Licenses
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in working remotely and independently under minimum supervision
- Talented in efficiently diagnosing, adjusting, programming, and repairing equipment (air, three-phase electrical, mechanical)
- Able to follow and complete maintenance checklists
- Quality and detail-oriented
- Able to perform physical demands typically found while working on commercial and industrial laundry equipment
- Proficient in lead generation, cold calling techniques, and closing
- Maintain a positive "can do" attitude
- Self-starter who is dependable, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and self-sufficient
- Able to build trust and forge relationships with customers, vendors and team
- Show a professional attitude (no complainers allowed), radiate positive energy and have a sense of engagement
- Show sincere concern for customers’ satisfaction and quickly act on their needs
- Open to receiving constructive feedback for the purpose of continuous improvement
- A sense of humor is required
- Own tools required to successfully complete the duties of this job
- Have a dependable and professional mode of transportation
- Have a driver’s license and an excellent driving record
- Be accessible by phone during company’s operating hours and be able to return voicemails within 1 business hour after business hours; assist with 24/7 technical support which is equally divided amongst all Technicians
- Work from a quiet environment when making or receiving calls and have dependable internet access when working from home
- Our company is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday however, work hours can start early morning and end late at night while on the road. You will be responsible for setting your own schedule so that each customer is visited at least once every four months.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock; exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; extreme heat (non-weather) and vibration; move through and perform job duties in tight spaces.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 26 to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance.
Job Type: Full-time