ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
Strategy Insights & Planning Associate Consultants (SIPACs) create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. SIPACs leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, SIPAs apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions.
• Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems;
• Structure and conduct market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making;
• Design custom analyses using tools like Excel, Access, Confirmit and ZS's proprietary software;
• Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams through oral and written presentations;
• Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of projects;
• Provide client and ZS teams project status updates;
• Create project deliverables and implement solutions;
• Advance problem solving skills and improve ZS's capabilities;
• Guide and mentor Associates on teams.
• Bachelor's or master's degree required in any discipline with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework (business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, applied mathematics, statistics or relevant fields);
• 2-4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience. A PhD may substitute in lieu of work experience;
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Empathy, adaptability and high personal impact;
• Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, team leadership.