Partnership Development Group is a dynamic, detail-oriented workplace that constantly strives to provide excellent mental health care services to our community. Our staff are self-driven, flexible to change, compassionate, and dedicated. Though we work with an always-changing and challenging population, it’s our company’s teamwork and positive attitude that best inspire and aid our consumers.
We are hiring for a Mental Health Care Coordinator in various counties in MD, including Anne Arundel, Baltimore, and Montgomery. This position is entry-level and reports to the PRP Director. As a Mental Health Care Coordinator, you would:
- Spend at least 75% of the week in the community, meeting with consumers one-on-one in their homes or taking them to mental health appointments and other appointments/activities
- Provide customized health care coordination that includes developing daily living skills, increasing community integration, and helping consumers meet personal goals (such as budgeting, medication compliance, housing, etc.)
- Develop and maintain relationships with healthcare providers in the community
- Attend weekly meetings and collaborate with treatment teams
- Complete daily visit notes and monthly reports quickly and accurately using provided device
Why you want this job:
- Voted one of the Top Workplaces in 2016 and 2017
- Competitive salary and monthly incentives
- Choose part or full time based on your availability - create your own schedule!
- Full health benefits, retirement, short and long term disability, and life insurance
- Sick and personal leave as well as three weeks paid vacation
- Extensive training and support from management with open-door policy
- Annual raises and growth opportunities across departments
- Very involved owners and regular staff social outings
- Gain invaluable behavioral health care experience while pursuing your education
- Ability to carve your own career path and work closely with owners on innovative ideas
The MINIMUM requirements are:
- Type 30 wpm and have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a license, have a reliable vehicle, and be comfortable with extensive driving
- Be comfortable meeting consumers in their homes and having them in your car
- Very strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
We’d also love to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field
- Experience with behavioral health care
- A passion for human services and a strong desire to become part of the PDG family!
The compensation for this full-time position starts at $32,000.00 /year PLUS significant performance-based incentives!