The Service Delivery Coordinator is the primary liaison between the company’s internal field, engineering teams and an end customer for a particular service installation. The position involves heavy levels of internal and customer-facing communication. The primary objectives are providing excellent customer service and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with customer and company expectations.
- Drive local market operation PMs for the timely delivery of key elements of project implementation including network designs (by Fiber/Optical/IP Engineering), equipment, building authorizations, internal financial transactions and third party leases.
- Set departmental objectives and report on progress and project milestones.
- Handle and resolve customer problems that are escalated for management attention.
- Produce various reports for project implementation and customer service management.
- Organize and coordinate all internal organizations for the timely and accurate implementation of large, complex projects.
- Interface directly with customers to communicate implementation schedule, on-going project status, issues and responses to questions. The communication vehicle will be via face-to-face meetings, email, and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Provide post installation support services, trouble resolution, and new service proposals.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years telecom experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Desire to grow within the company
- Analytical/critical thinking ability
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and Word)
- Computer acumen
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave