Assistant Store Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Top Sales Performer
- Customer Service
- Understanding the Customer
- Competitive Analysis
- Management Proficiency
- Presentation Skills
- Analyzing Information
Verbal Communication Assistant Store Manager Job Duties
- Be a Sales Leader. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist training store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Maintains quality service by helping to establish and enforce organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state of-the-art practices; participating in professional training.
To apply for this job, please visit https://www.kenstanton.com/pages/careers
Ken Stanton Music is an equal opportunity employer.