We are looking for a self-starter, who is result orientated, with an entrepreneurial spirit to build something bigger than themselves. They should possess the desire to help others in the pursuit of true financial organized, while protecting and securing their clients financial future.
- Do you desire flexibility with the potential for a high income?
- Are you a team player, who enjoys a challenge?
- Do you enjoy building long lasting relationships and networking in your community?
If you have the desire to help others while taking control of your own future, this is the opportunity for you.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR - OVERVIEW
- White Rhino Financial is seeking a driven individual looking to work in the finance industry as a Financial Consultant with unlimited growth potential.
- We are a growing network of Financial Consultants who connect consumers and businesses in their communities with financial services and products to help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families.
- Our vision, resources, fundamental belief in training and the importance of experienced finance professional relationships help our clients understand that we strive to be the leading choice for people who seek an experienced Financial Consultant.
- We are long-term financial services firm who emphasize guidance, technology and performance to deliver customized finance and investment planning strategies to consumers.
- We stress teamwork and have a passion for winning.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR - BENEFITS
You can’t attract quality people with a second-best compensation package. As a White Rhino Financial Financial Advisor, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earning potential with generous & extensive performance-based compensation models
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Training, support and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
- Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this can be the place for you.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR - JOB DESCRIPTION
- Analyze financial and investment information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial and investment objectives
- Provide financial planning information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies
- Build and maintain client base, keep client financial and investment plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide knowledgeable, objective finance & financial planning guidance and customized financial strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality services.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR - TRAINING PROGRAM ... SUPPORT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
- The amount of support we provide for our Financial Advisors is unparalleled in the finance and financial planning industry.
- We believe in the Financial Advisors that we hire and will work with them constantly to put them on the path to building a personally, professionally and monetarily rewarding career in the finance and financial planning industry.
- As a White Rhino Financial Financial Advisor, you’ll have the operational flexibility while being backed by the vast resources and marketing experience of our financial services organization.
- You don’t need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful Financial Advisor.
- Financial Advisors participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge, planning and skill training.
- We very much encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry including Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
Seek a greater challenge and be life confident.